temporarily out of stock
Electrical Installation Work Curriculum Support Pack,
Used alongside the students???texts, Basic Electrical Installation Work and Advanced Electrical Installation Work, this pack offers an essential suite of teaching resource material and photocopiable handouts for the compulsory units of the 2330 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology from City & Guilds, with a chapter-by-chapter match to the units of the electrical installation pathway at Levels 2 and 3. Coverage is given to the core units of the 2330 syllabus, along with the occupational unit in the electrical installation pathway at Level 2, plus the two occupational units in the electrical installation pathway at Level 3.
Trevor Linsley provides the essential resources needed by busy lecturers, as well as a bank of student-centred practical work and revision material, that will enable students to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding they require.
This Curriculum Support Pack will save lecturers and course teams many hours???work preparing handouts and assignments, and is freely photocopiable within the purchasing institution. The pack includes:
* a CD Rom providing all figures (in colour where relevant) from the student textbooks Basic Electrical Installation Work and Advanced Electrical Installation Work, which lecturers can incorporate into their own handouts, presentations and teaching materials, as well as the contents of the Pack itself
* Exercises and ready prepared Worksheets to support and develop work in the accompanying student texts
* Multiple choice questions per unit
* Reference material for use as hand-outs
* Complete answer section to all Worksheets and MCQs included in the Pack
Formerly Senior Lecturer at Blackpool & Fylde College, as well as Head of the NVQ Assessment Centre, Trevor Linsley is a best-selling author in electrical installation.
Introduction Working Effectively and Safely in an Electrotechnical Environment (Stage 1) Principles of Electrotechnology (Stage 1) Application of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 2) Electrical Installation (Buildings and Structures) Applications of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 3) Installation (Buildings and Structures) Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Installation (Building and Structures) Fault Diagnosis and Rectification